Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day Two



In terms of how I feel today, it's very typical of a Day 2...woke up with a dull headache that went away after drinking some water. I'm alert, slightly hungry and keenly aware that I have 4 days to go. But mind over matter! 


Some tips to get you through the worst of the worst (Day 2-3):
  1.  Drink room temp water as soon as you get up. It helps...um...you know...move things along.
  2. Drink tons of water throughout the day to keep hydrated and keep dull headaches at bay
  3. Try to keep busy (I usually try to do the cleanse over a weekend to keep my activity level high (or to sleep through the painful withdrawals). But work is good too, as long as you can be strong to the lunchtime pressures.
  4. Find a really decadent caffeine free herbal tea, so it feels like you're having something special. I love Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Sunset. 
  5. Try to exercise or at least go to the sauna if possible- the goal is to detox out the nasty stuff your body has been harboring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment