Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 4



With 3 days under my belt, I am hoping the next two days go smoothly. I am not craving any bad good, and actually craving broccoli/quinoa from Dig Inn. It's great. Normally I would be craving something involving bacon.

Because I made two days worth of green juice tonight, I only have to make cashew milk. A nice change from juicing...it's a LOT of work!


Since I'm basically done with the grocery shopping piece, I'm going to grand tally:


$35- Produce Day 1
$18- Agave, Vanilla, Water Bottles (6)
$25- Produce Day 2 (had leftover groceries from Day 1)
$25- Produce Day 4 (had so much green juice that I made it through Day 3 w/o buying groceries)
$1- Produce Day 5 (two lemons for the spicy lemonade. All the green juice has been made!)

Grand Total
for a 5 Day Cleanse: $104!!
Breakdown per day: $20.80

That is INFINITELY cheaper than the BPC at $65 a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment